2013-01-25

How to Recover Lost Windows 8 Password

recover lost windows 8 password
"I need your help. I have lost my password on windows 8-64.... I have tried to startup pc with f8 and shift-f8 to enter in safe mode, but don't function. What can I do? Thanks at all. "
--From Johanna 

“I am already locked off of my windows 8 laptop and I can't log back on because I forgot my password? Is there any other way that I can log back on possibly with no password or any purchase of material??? Is there some sort of secret way to recover lost password and sneak back on, please I really need to log back on.”
—From Praxis Kumar 

As a Windows 8 user for me, there is no denying that the biggest problem is the login password issue. On the one hand I would like to prevent other persons accessing my computer; on the other hand it is unbelievable to lose my Windows 8 password. What’s worse, the same problem happened in other OS. I don’t know why but I know I have to find out the solution right now. And the next paragraphs you will see the possible solutions to recover Windows 8 password I have found online.

Method 1: The Safe Mode
At the bottom right side of the login screen, right click on the Shut Down icon, then press SHIFT and left click RESTART. You will be presented with several options, select TROUBLESHOOT. From the new set of options select ADVANCED OPTIONS. From the next set of options select STARTUP SETTINGS. Here you will find lots of great diagnostic choices.

Method 2: Windows Password Hint
When setting a Windows password on Windows 8, you are able to create a hint to help you remember the lost or forgotten Window password. Of course, the password hint will not appear until you input a wrong Windows password. With the help of hint, you can easily to remember the forgotten password and solve your Windows 8 password reset issue.

Method 3: Third-party Software
Compare to the method one and two, this method is very easy and simple to carry out. Many Windows 8 password reset program are able to reset the forgotten administrator password without any password. If you have no idea on choosing the best one for you, here I recommend a professional Windows 8 password recovery program: SmartKey Windows Password Recovery.

Step1. Install the program on another computer and create a password recovery disk with USB. Before install you have to download it from http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/windowspasswordrecovery.html
Step2. Insert the disk to your laptop and set your laptop to boot from it.
Step3. All user accounts will be loaded, and then you can reset any user password.


windows 8 password recovery

By the way, SmartKey is good at Facebook password hack as well, so if you have lost the password, try it right now!


Source: http://findpassword.net/recover-lost-password-windows-8/

No comments:

Post a Comment